Monday, January 21, 2008

Jab We Met...You and Me!!

It’s been years since we first met since we looked into each other's eyes. Not realizing that we were meant to be together. It's been years since we shared our first laugh….our first smile. I remember how strong your arms embraced me how soft you held me…how warm and gentle you were. Now my heart is dancing happy, knowing that it's been years it's been years since we first met and you are still just the same holding me just the same . What I felt for you is still the same and that feeling will never change.


If you could see inside my soul see inside my heart you would know how I long for you whenever we are apart If you could see inside my head if thoughts were things to see you would know how I cherish you how much you mean to me In all the ways you comfort me the way you hold me near the way you know just what to do to chase away my fear The sparkle in your eyes your smile, laugh, your touch are just a few of many reasons I love you oh so much Knowing I can talk to you about any and everything and knowing together we will get through whatever life may bring Though with each new day, each sunrise we can't know what's in store there is one thing I know for sure each day I love you more So if you could see inside my head if thoughts were things to see you would know I feel blessed to have you with me...
Mamta!!

2 comments:

Chittorian 1980-87 said...

Nice thoughts,keep posting

http://hemantsharmablog.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

sweet tots... but why did you stop? do keep posting.. lovd ur style